Lifestyle Changes Vs "Yo-yo" Dieting

"Worry no longer when stepping on the scales."

Posted by Dr. Colin Ross on Septeber 19, 2022

I am not afraid to step on any SCALE, fully clothed and pockets full of money,(100 dollars all in single dollar bills), LoL. A person should try to be happy inspite of, inspite of. I went From weighing 247lbs to 228lbs in 3 months why? Because the one thing life guaranties us all is CHANGE. When we get off our lifstyle weight gain is a consequence but once a person gets back on their lifestyle WEIGHT LOSS is the consequence.

Do not confuse this phenomenon with "Yo Yo" dieting or a bad rap song that never made the top ten hits called "Yo Yo"(download my free e-book "the end of dieting to undertand how you can from TODAY make a lifestyle change versus continued "yo yo" dieting).

shallow focus photo of a yoyo Photo by Geometric Photography on Unsplash

Also stop making a DOCTOR and laboratory rich by asking to check your vitamin D levels ad nauseum if you are an obese person. Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and guess what cell the body will store a FAT SOULABLE in keeping it away from the blood stream? (Is it really a deficiency or a question of storage?) Lifestyle, lower6app.com and lots of smiles because who likes losing weight by vomiting? I LOWERED my weight with lower6app.com.

photo of Dr. Ross beside a statue Photo by Dr. Colin Ross