Eating What You Like

"Why "DIE IT" when what you really want to do is EAT?"

Posted by Dr. Colin Ross on November 3, 2022

Why "DIE IT" when what you really want to do is EAT?

Understanding the power with which the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load of foods such as Pizza, Chocolate cake, breads, rice and pasta have, could allow you to fulfill that dream of eating WHAT YOU LIKE but not increasing your chances of developing metabolic disease.

If you have been diagnosed with any disease, especially preventable diseases such as Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes Type 2 or diagnosed with any not so preventable inflammatory disease such as, (A list too long to mention here), remember all human beings alive today were BORN eating food. All Human Beings just by living life and still eating food will start to age and start to slow down through a process called APOPTOSIS. (Look it up)

outside photo of a pub Photo by Sara Groblechner on Unsplash

The key with what you were born and untrained to do which is EAT FOOD becomes how do you SLOW DOWN YOUR SLOWING DOWN? (Aging and Apoptosis)

In this post I share my simple but powerful lecture notes with you that from UMBILICAL CORD to WHAT'S FOR DINNER , you want to eat but what you do not want is another DIET or metabolic disease. (Type 2 Diabetes for example)

Just a small message for my fellow "BORED CERTIFIED". There is a linear relationship between the Glycemic Index, Glycemic Load, Insulin GROWTH like factor, The "G" phase of cell growth, Apoptosis and disease development. One might win the battles of standardized testing, which leads to standardized thinking and standardized agreement on the "best medications for condition X", but lose and losing the war of teaching patients, why diet and develop type 2 diabetes anyway when what you really want to do is eat, but avoid developing a metabolic disease?

Here are my lecture notes: Link