Morbidity and Mortality

"The A.M and P.M of your battle with DISEASE"

Posted by Dr. Colin Ross on December 7, 2022

As of today 12/07/2022 there have been;

8.7 million influenza illnesses, 78,000 hospitalizations due to influenza and 4,500 influenza-associated deaths, as well as 14 pediatric deaths caused by influenza.

MORBIDITY of a disease is the burden caused by that disease on families, business and your paycheck. (Sick pay is a percentage of your regular salary). Days lost from work, fun times lost with your family and your social group due to FEELING and LOOKING sick. (A.M)

MORTALITY of a disease is the simple fact that any Virus, Bacteria or other bad player infects you because they are trying to KILL YOU!!!!! (P.M) Most people do not realize that from your skin to your sweat, poop and urine your body fights off multiple biological assassination attempts DAILY from some homegrown terrorist with strange names such as E. Coli and CMV for example because every gang-banger knows that the real tough people are known only by their initials and not by their full names.

man in black t-shirt and blue denim jeans standing beside white car during daytime Photo by René Ranisch on Unsplash

The purpose of "SEASONAL VACCINES" is not to stop disease in every case but to cut down on disease burden, fewer days away from family/work due to illness (A.M) and to keep the local ER and funeral homes from becoming even more crowded with hospital admits or funerals (P.M)

Please get VACCINATED because in the world of Microbiology the "bugs" are causing Human A.M and P.M to eclipse each other, long illnesses ending up in a gurney bed or a casket.

I was not the best outside linebacker when I played High School Football at age 17 and as I have AGED I will gladly accept a multimillion dollar contract to play American Football for any American or Canadian team. Just remember that your immune system ages also so do not confuse Natural immunity with AGING immunity and the ability of your aged immune system to play defense against some nasty, trained all off season, microbes.

Enough said. Look at the stats and stop listening to conspiracy theorists. The viruses and Bacteria are having children who want to attack our human children and adults too. Please get your seasonal vaccinations.

photograph of Dr. Colin Ross Photo by Dr. Colin Ross