The Big Picture

"The first stroke of a paint brush is most important when painting the BIG PICTURE"

Posted by Dr. Colin Ross on March 14, 2023

"When you look at studies that were done for semaglutide use in both obesity and diabetes, they were all in conjunction with lifestyle changes," says Ruchi Mathur, M.D., an endocrinologist specializing in thyroid disorders at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

"Those clinical studies were all done with a calorie deficit of at least 500 calories a day , along with an exercise goal of about 150 minutes a week, plus monthly healthcare check-ins to ensure lifestyle was being optimized… Benefits are always achieved in conjunction with lifestyle changes, it can never occur without them."

picture of an artist painting Photo by tabitha turner on Unsplash

Excuse me, but the participants were also paid $1,000 a month for 12 months to participate in these weight loss trials. This was the first stroke of the PAINT BRUSH which created our current weight loss industry of medications, theories of gut microbes "CAUSING" obesity??? and an industrialized world ignoring the fact that infant formulas are the first PROCESSED FOOD the mind and gut of children are exposed too during their early and formative years.

Are we seriously investing research dollars in postulating that 46 chromosomes come together to form a baby, but feeding children breast milk versus a PROCESSED FOOD has nothing to do with our current explosive rate of childhood obesity?

We know what will happen once you START a weight loss drug, which is the first stroke of the paintbrush, but what will happen when you STOP using the weight loss drug, the big picture?

Lower six targets the following factors for slow, progressive, lasting lifestyle change:

1) The water rule. Targets BRAIN and BELLY to consume 1,200 less calories a day, everyday.

2) The same FLAVOR but better food rule. Targets the BRAIN and BELLY by dopamine and satiety. I feel good while I feel full after my meals.

3) The Glycemic Index and Glycemic load rules. Slow down Insulin like growth hormone spiking, (Endocrine based obesity).

4) The Glycemic Index and Glycemic load rules. Decrease any cell found in the body's ability to enter the "G" phase, bypassing apoptosis and making that cell immortal. (Pre-Cancer)

5) You can use the Lower6 program ALL OF YOUR LIFE.

lower 6 is a PROGRAM that takes time and a commitment to implement. One must Invest the 2-3 months it takes for you to start making lifestyle changes so that the first stroke of the brush will lead to a lasting BIG PICTURE because nobody has offered me $12,000 dollars, access to a Registered Dietician and counseling to get the WEIGHT OFF in a year and what to do once the money, access to the dietician and counseling STOP to keep it off.

picture of a paintbrush with multi-colors surrounding it Photo by Mike Petrucci on Unsplash